Lace Underwear Set
2 pcs Bralette Intimates Bra Panty Sets Plus Size Temptation Women Lingerie
- Sexually Suggestive: No
- Bra Style: Unlined
- Obscene Picture: No
- Material: Spandex
- Material: Polyester
- Cup Shape: Three Quarters(3/4 Cup)
- Closure Type: Back Closure
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Gender: WOMEN
- Strap Type: Adjusted-straps
- Style: everyday
- Item Type: Bra & Brief Sets
- Support Type: Wire Free
- Decoration: Lace
- Type: Lace Underwear Set
- Including: Bra Garterbelt Panty
- Feature: women lingerie set
- Style: Intimates bra
- Item: bralette set
- Item name: Lacy Temptation 2 pcs Bralette Lingerie Set
- Size: M,XL,3XL,5XL
- Item Type: Bra & Brief Sets
- color: Black, white
Hot Lacy Under wear Set 2pcs Bralette Intimates Bra Panty Sets Plus Size Temptation Women Lingerie Set RJ80614Detail Show:
What can I do when the purchase protection times is running out ?
If your purchase protection time is running out, please contact us and we can help you to extend it. So your money will not go to my account.
Is there any customs tax?
Due to different policies in different countries, there might be customs tax that should be paid by buyer.
About feedback ?
1.If you you are satisfied with our products and services, please give us positive feedback and 5 stars.
2.If you don’t satisfied our products, please contact us before you leave negative feedback. We guarantee we will 100% solve any problem for you.
General Delivery Information. Standard Shipping – Free Shipping: Within 18 to 45 working days. MAXIMUM WAITING PERIOD 60 days – FREE Shipping is allowed on most products despite the Order Value when you spend: Order by 2pm Mon – Sun.
We use Standard shipping method, it comprises a network of many global shipping company. As an end-to end cross-border logistics service, our shipping method contains the first-mile pickup service, consolidation service, international line-haul service, custom clearance service, last-mile delivery service. Moreover, it also includes the global tracking service, customer service and logistics dispute resolution service, and platform guaranteed compensation service.
After placing your order, we will send the package to our shipping center. From here, we can make sure that your package will be handled with care and delivered on time, and we will add the tracking information to your order details so that you can follow your package whenever and wherever you want.
How long does it take for my package to arrive?
- It depends on which option you choose.
- Standard Shipping usually take 15 to 45 working days, whereas.
- Premium Shipping will provide an estimated delivery time from 7 to 15 working days.
How do I track an order sent?
You can check the logistics information directly in your order details. The information will be updated within 5-7 days after the we sent the package.
1. Go to “My Orders”
2. Click “View Detail”
3. The tracking details are under “Logistics Information”
What is BikniShop Buyer Protection
Under What Conditions are you Eligible for BikniShop Buyer Protection
Every payment made on BikniShop is protected by our Buyer Protection System. You can currently pay using Moneybookers, Visa, MasterCard, QIWI and bank transfer. You can also pay with select debit cards including Maestro, Solo, Carte Bleue, PostePay, CartaSi, 4B and Euro6000. More payment options will be available on BikniShop in the future. Any payment made that bypasses BikniShop is not protected by BikniShop.
*What is ‘Full refund if product isn’t received within the stated delivery time’?
Sellers on BikniShop set the delivery time period (anything up to a maximum of 60 days). If a buyer shows that they did not receive their purchase within this stated delivery time, the seller will give a full refund.
How do I request a refund?
1.If the stated delivery time is approaching and you still have not received your purchase, you can sign in to My BikniShop, select the transaction/order and click the Open Dispute button. Complete all the necessary steps as instructed in order to start the process for a full refund. After that, you may negotiate with the seller about agreeing a solution.
- When you file a claim (or when the system automatically files a claim 15 days after you have opened a dispute), the BikniShop Case Management Team will handle and help solve your case based on the stated delivery time. If the team received the claim but the stated delivery time still has not been reached, they will continue to handle your case until it ends..
The Scope of this Program
Participating sellers will assure that the jewelleries that they sell on the BikniShop platform are of a genuine brand name and are the same as their product descriptions on the BikniShop platform (i.e. they will not sell plastics in the name of ‘diamonds’).
- Computers, Communication Devices, and Consumer Electronic Products, Watches, and other Digital products
Participating sellers will assure that the products they sell on the BikniShop platform are genuine brand name products.
- When can a buyer request for a refund under the Program?
A buyer can request for a refund if all of the following conditions are satisfied:
- The products purchased are from the BikniShop platform and are within the scope of the Program (as described above).
2. The products they purchased are reasonably believed to be counterfeits or are different from their product descriptions on the BikniShop platform.
3. The refund request complies with all other relevant rules and policies of the BikniShop platform.
- How do I request a refund?1. Sign in toMy BikniShop, select the transaction/order that you would like to refund for, click the Open Dispute button and complete all the necessary steps as instructed.
2. BikniShop will ask both the buyer and seller to submit supporting documents and will make a determination based on the evidence received (in accordance with the BikniShop Dispute Rules).
3. If BikniShop determines that the products sold and delivered are counterfeits or different from their descriptions on the BikniShop platform, the seller will pay the buyer up to two (2) times the total value of the order (shipping costs not included). BikniShop will also make a full refund to the buyer.
Under the Program, participating sellers agree to deposit a sum of money as guarantee. If the seller breaches the terms and conditions of the Program, BikniShop will make a refund to the buyer by deducting an appropriate Compensation standard for watches.
The following tips will help you avoid some common issues encountered by novice buyers:
- Make sure you understand your local customs policies
- It is important to remember that different countries have different customs policies. To avoid customs clearance problems relating to import qualifications of the buyer or import restrictions of the buyer’s country, you have the responsibility to find out whether the purchased products and the number of products being imported are in compliance with the relevant local policies. You should also seek to understand whether the purchased products will attract additional local tariffs or customs duties.
- If you cannot process the relevant import procedures because you require a CE certificate or other related documents from the seller, please contact the seller for these documents as soon as possible.
- Check the product’s description and the selling policies on the product page carefully
- The product description page is the only place where the full product information is displayed. Please read the product details, shipping terms, and/or product return polices very carefully. Do not assume that information not displayed on the page will necessarily meet your expectations. If you are unsure about anything, always ask the seller.
- Always confirm products details or special requests for shipping arrangements with the seller before you place your order. Failure to do so may lead to the purchase of products that differ from your expectations.
- Confirm the product model, color, size, shipping date, etc. with the seller before you place your order.
- If the products you purchased are different from the product descriptions or if they are below an acceptable level of quality, please contact the seller immediately and try to resolve the problem.
- Fill in the correct delivery address
- To make sure your order will be delivered correctly, carefully fill in your delivery address details before making any payments.
- ‘PO BOX’ is a mailbox. Since most of the products on the platform are couriered in the form of a package, using a PO BOX as delivery address will mean your order will not be deliverable to you. Avoid using PO BOX as a delivery address.
- If you need to make any changes to the delivery address after you have made your payments, please contact the seller and seek their written consent first. Make sure you keep the original records of the relevant communications.
- Quickly make all necessary arrangements for collecting your order when it arrives at the destination
- The logistics company or post office will notify you when your order has arrived. Please check the delivery status and your mailbox regularly after you have placed your order. Once you have been notified that your order is ready for collection, please contact the logistics company or post office accordingly.
- If you didn’t receive your order because you failed to arrange their collection, we still release your money to the seller.
- Product checking and confirmation
- A logistics company will deliver a package in one of two ways:
- Driver/Shipper Release: the logistics company will deliver the packages directly to the front or back door of the buyer’s address.
- Signature Obtained: the buyer must sign and acknowledge receipt of the products.
Please confirm with the seller your preferred method of delivery. If you choose Signature Obtained, you may need to pay extra fees. Please confirm with the seller on who will bear the cost of the extra fees prior to making payment.
- Please check the condition of your package before you sign and acknowledge receipt of delivery to avoid problems relating to product damage or the quantity of products that were delivered. Do not sign and acknowledge receipt of your order if the packaging on the outside has signs of damage.
- Please check the contents of your package immediately after signing and acknowledging receipt of delivery. Contact the seller immediately if you discover any further problems.
- Confirm the return address with the buyer before returning your products
- If you need to return an item because it is below an acceptable level of quality or the item delivered is substantially different from its description on the seller’s store, please make sure you confirm the return address with the seller before sending it back.
You are not eligible for BikniShop Buyer Protection if:
- You claim you did not receive your order when the shipping company’s records show that you did.
- You claim the order that you received is not as described when the seller can prove that it is.
- The item was delivered but you no longer want it (regardless of the reason).
|Min Delivery Day||39||39||32||25||24||24||24|